Are you ready for the most unlucky day of the year? It’s Friday the 13th, and we all know what that means. Bad luck is lurking around every corner, just waiting to pounce on unsuspecting victims like you and me. But don’t worry, I’ve got you covered with a list of the top 13 superstitions to watch out for today.
- Walking under a ladder? You might as well just paint a target on your back for bad luck.
- Breaking a mirror? That’s seven years of bad luck, folks. Better make sure you have a spare seven years to spare.
- Opening an umbrella indoors? Might as well just invite a storm into your home.
- Seeing a black cat? Run for the hills, because bad luck is coming your way.
- Knocking on wood? Good luck with that, because you’re going to need it.
- Finding a four-leaf clover? Yeah right, like that’s going to happen.
- Crossing your fingers? That’s about as effective as wishing on a falling star.
- Throwing salt over your shoulder? Good luck hitting anything, let alone an evil spirit.
- Tossing a coin into a fountain? Yeah, like that’s going to make a difference.
- Carrying a rabbit’s foot? Sure, because nothing brings good luck like the severed limb of an animal.
- Horseshoes? Oh, because nothing says good luck like a rusting piece of metal.
- Wearing a lucky charm? Oh please, like that’s going to make a difference.
- Spilling wine? Congrats, you just brought bad luck to yourself and your host.
So, there you have it folks, 13 superstitions to watch out for on this most unfortunate day. But, let’s be real here, none of this really matters. Have a nice Friday the 13th, and don’t let the superstitions get to you!